Simply is a very beautiful and elegant open source theme for Ghost, it is inspired on Medium, for Personal or professional, Portfolio Page, Photography Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Culinary Blog, News Page, Design Blog, and in many other things. Simply is very fast 🚀.
- Membership Support using the new portal feature
- Support for different Languages
- Light Mode / Dark Mode
- Social accounts link
- Fast search functionality
- Layouts Header
- Header Defautl
- Header with DropDown Menu
- Layouts Footer
- Footer Default
- Footer Dark
- Footer Not Menu Secondary
- Home Page
- Post Format
- Podcasts Page
- Portfolio Page
- Kusi Doc for the documentation of your project
- AMP Template
- Related Articles
- Social share buttons support for posts
- Previous and next Post
- Tracking Google Tag Manager
- Pagination Infinite Scroll
- Video Responsive
- Lazy Loading for images
- Medium style image zoom
- Prism supported all syntax
How to install
Installing the Simply theme for Ghost is very easy, first download the theme.
But if you made changes to the theme files, you need to create a zip file.
Follow these steps to upload the theme.
- Log in to your Ghost website.
- Click Design in the left side menu.
- Scroll down to the INSTALLED THEMES section.
- Click Upload a theme button.
- Select the theme file
- Once uploaded, click Activate now to activate the theme immediately.
# clone this repo $ git clone https://github.com/godofredoninja/simply.git # Use branch Dev $ git checkout dev # install the dependencies $ cd simply/src && yarn # run build & livereload task $ yarn dev # link to ghost themes dir $ ln -s $PWD path/to/ghost/content/themes/simply # restart ghost server $ cd path/to/ghost && ghost restart --development
Icons generated by Icomoon and import
yarn dev— Compile assets when file changes are made, start livereload
yarn build— Compile and optimize the files in your assets directory
yarn prod— Compile assets for production and generate a
yarn lint:js— Standard, Check for errors in the script.
yarn lint:sass— Stylelint, Check for errors in the styles.
yarn lint— Check error in script and styles.
yarn scan— Ghost Scan check for errors, deprecation and other compatibility issues.
yarn test— Check the script errors and styles then check the theme if it is compatible with the latest version of Ghost.